View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, February 03, 2007

the guy on cross country ski,s

a week or so ago I drove to the park to get out for a while.as I was sitting there I saw this guy get out of his car.as I drove in my eyes were drawen to the colorful ski,s on his car.they were rainbow colored.so when he got out of the car and put them on I got the camera out. good thing to cause this guy could move like the wind on those things.one second he was there and the next he was gone.it looked like fun gliding along on the snow.he made it look effortless.but I know better.he was this skinny little guy.who looked as if he where getting ready for some cross country race.and Im very sure he had very good balance.me Id fall flat on my back forty.and then not be able to get up.I love exersize,I could watch it all day HeeHee.
you can see how colorful his things were only the ski.s dont show as much.they were so pretty.like I said I took these pic,s fast and its good to cause as he hits that grass to the left he is out of site. no one could could keep up with this guy.maybe he is in the burkerbineer race.I think that is how you spell it.but Lord knows you know how my spelling is!anyway its a race where everyone cross country ski,s.thousands of people go to it.its held some place way north of here.but dont ask me where cause Im not sure where.anyway my money would be on this guy,that is if I made bets but I do not.I have better things to do with my money. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I have always wanted to cross country ski, but I too like you would probably spend the majority on my time on my back 40 as well. Grace and balance have never been one of my strong traits. I'm sure I probably have you to blame for this, as you are my mother.
Stay in today it is damn cold out, went out to feed the birds and check the mail today and nearly froze my bunns off.
Love and miss ya!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

love you girl.and I beg to differ with you I named you Anna witch means graceful.so its not my fault.and you do have a grace about you.its cause the guys keep saying things and it causes it!!!bame them.HeeHee.love you and yes I aint going out for no one,cute little birds ,cute looking guys,chocolate,sex nothing its too darn cold!!!my moma didnt raise no stupid kids,o yah I forgot about Jack!!o well she only raised one.love you.HeeHee.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home