View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Food for the soul

Psalm 91;15-16 "He shall call upon me,and I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him.With long life will I satisfy him,and show him my salvation."

A merry heart doeth good like medicine,but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17;22.

The joy of the Lord is my strength. Nehemiah 8;10.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power,and of love,and of a sound and stable mind. 2 Timothy 1;7.

7 Comments:

Blogger Max Inclined said...

"a broken spirit drieth the bones." Thanks, I needed that. Not sure if I can get my heart to the merry point, but I'll try to keep it from getting too sad. Thanks again, you've given me a gift.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Thank you!
Beautiful verses.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

12:28 AM  
Blogger patsy said...

i wish you would pray for me to regain my strenth. i also am a born again believer. you have a nice blog. the photos are the best i have seen. i tried to figure where you lived but couldn't; i lived in northwest ar.

2:15 AM  
Blogger patsy said...

i just looked back in your archies, your is one of the best blogs i have ever seen. i am tired now but will be back to read the other post.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Lovely and inspriational! The broken spirit one I think I'll need to use as a label for one of my wild horse pics.

btw...I posted a link on my blog to the soap =)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for stopping by its always nice to see some thing the Lord gives me to share touchs others.God Bless you all.

please everyone pray for Patsy to regain her strength,its hard some times when a person has been sick to get back to 100% right away.our bodys need to mend.
so remember it took a while for your body to get out of line.so it will take alittle while to get back in line.while you are waiting on the Lord,remember he is faithful.and loves you more then anyone else could.

He is no respecter of persons.

what this means is what he does for one he will do for all.Healing is part of the covenet.Isaiah 53 tells you so.read it carefully.
it says Jesus bore our sicknesses and diseases so we dont have to.by his stripes we "were" healed,two thousand years ago.
when he said "it is finished" he ment it.all was taken care of,he left nothing out.he did it all.

you will not hear this preached in some churchs.but its true.healing is still for today.How do I know?

well because He healed me of cancer,and the doctors said I only had 3 weeks to live.but Jesus said I would not die, but live.

that is the word I stood on for my healing from cancer.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Leanne, come back and pick a new date...the 30th was already taken =)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home