View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, March 02, 2007

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

I am NOT taking you off the list. I also put your addy in over at the hub. Your blog is wonderful! You are a beautiful person and I am glad we found each other.
There is nothing wrong with your blog. Your picutres are beautiful. Your content is inspiring and what you bring to the blog world is special because it's you. I am still new to the blog world compared to many of the other bloggers.
Huggles

10:59 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you Raggedy.your blog is great.after seeing yours and the ones out there I was wondering if I should even be on .the ones you all have are so cool.its so wonderful to see how really talented everyone is.
I dont know much about this computer.just barely enough to sqweek by.
and I see all the lovely blogs and it makes me feel bad cause if I were able Id design one that really fit my heart and artist eye.
but God willing one day.thank you so much for your nice words.it has helped me.

I want to reach people and touch them.but some times I feel all I do is mess up.I want others to know how wonderful Jesus is.
but I wonder if I say things wrong.I have done all the dumb things I talk about in the blog.so Iam not comdeming anyone but myself.I been there done that so to speak.

but some times people take it the wrong way.Jesus said "I did not come to the world to condem it but to save it."and I want to get across the fact he loves us just as we are,but loves us to much to leave us that way.

pray that my heart will show more then my mistakes.I want to have this blog bring glory to the Lord.

thank you so much Raggedy.your a sweet heart.God bless you.

9:01 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Awww... this is another beautiful pic.
I would like to walk on this path =)

1:32 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Truly a beautiful picture! :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

ps: I too think your whole blog is beautiful, and God shines out through what you write. It is lovely xx

11:25 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for stopping and for your nice comments.it has blessed me that you stopped.God bless.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home