View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, March 04, 2007

some thing to think about.

Food for the soul.
Therefore if any person is{ingrafted }in Christ {the messiah}he is a new creation{a new creature altogether};the old {previous moral and spiritual condition}has passed away.Behold,the fresh and new has come!{2 corinthians 5;17}

All word is taken from {The Amplified new testament.}unless other wise stated.

I enjoy the amplified because it explains so much better.

I love this,once the Lord said to explain to me in a easy way.{"your whole milk,not half and half!!! } {"or your all mine! not part mine, and part the devils."}
that helped me believe I belonged to the Lord.and when the devil came along with his trash talk I could say {"I belong to Jesus get lost."}

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Great post and so true. It is empowering to know that with God as our Father, hell has no chance!
Hope your week is full of blessings & thanks for stopping by my blog!
Annie

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I love it. Isn't it wonderful to know we have our reservation made in Heaven. The Devil is jealous because he can't go there.

3:46 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Hello!This work is very good, thank you
Good week for you

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home