View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, March 01, 2007

snow storm out my window.

this is when it was mild,just before it was snowing so hard I couldnt see the big hills to the west.the snow just started a few hours ago.and will keep on till some time friday.by then they say we could have over 15 inches in some places.I would like to be out taking pictures .but my momma didnt raise any dummys.they say in some places its bizzerd condisions.the wind is whipping pretty good by the flag across the park.its standing right stright out at times.
Iam glad Iam in and warm.the grandkids have off school, one son in law is home for the day.and the other will be home safe later.and Lucy will be home safe later to.so Ill pray for those who still have to get home.Lord get everyone home safe.let them ejoy he beauty of the storm but not the hardship of it.In Jesus name amen.

well just wanted to share the storm with you out my window.some of the flakes were the size of half dollors.it was so cool seeing them floot down out side the window.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

What a great picture of the snow! Beautiful. I hope everyone gets home safe. I am still trying to figure out how to post pics with my newer computer on my blog. For now, there are a few ramblings on it. Hope you stay safe and warm.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home