View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a trip to see the family for easter.


This award is for deborah wilson..it tells on my blog "willow in the mist." what its for.hope you enjoy your award deborah..
Ill be with my Anna and her family for easter.Ill be going out early friday.Jake is playing the part of Jesus for their easter service,he is the tallest kids in his class and has curly sandy brown hair they said he looks more like Jesus.
so I will go out and stay over night so I can see him in his play.He has been going to do the play after school so they are ready when its time to do it.
we will be together and have our easter meal sat.with every one working at diffrent times its hard to get everyone together at one time.so we do what we can.so have a great week and a wonderful easter.
God bless you all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Happy Easter to you too Leann. Having family time and worshiping Jesus makes for a perfect celebration.

8:22 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

happy easter to you Leann!

Enjoy the time with your family.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~ I am so glad that you are spending Easter with Anna and her family and it will be great seeing your grandson in the Easter play.
I am glad that you and Anna enjoyed my jokes and giggled together.
Take care my friend, Love, Merle.
Have a wonderful Easter.

6:07 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Blessed Easter to you, Leann, and your loved ones =)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

All the best to you this Easter.
May those who bring war and suffering on us all be inspired to read the Beatitudes and ask for forgiveness.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Leann,

Thank you for the award. You are a good friend. I hope that you and your family have a good Easter - we will be looking for you back soon.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Easter to you. I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family.

God bless you.

3:45 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

How was your Easter trip, Leann? =)

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home