View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

think spring

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

Iam having problems with my computer.so this is only way I can post.Iam still alive.but been sick with some winter bug.
hope all of you had a wonderful Valentines day.
God bless you all.
my post is called think spring.
if this computer gets back on track Ill be back soon.if not Iam getting sick of all the hassel of the bugs with this thing.
this is the secound time I have tryed to post a post and pictures and it will not let me post and send the pictures.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

They definitely make me feel springy.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

They are so pretty!! Yes all that color certainly does make me think spring. I hope you get your computer problem solved soon.

8:52 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Sorry to hear that you've been ill and having computer problems to boot. Hope you both get well real soon.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Sorry you are having troubles with your computer and hope it comes good for you (and for us)
Sorry you have been sick too, but your photos are lovely. So bright
and colorful and they are saying "Spring is here" That should help brighten your life. Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better.

Man! The trees and grass are like LIME green! Very gorgous!

7:40 PM  
Blogger travistee said...

What gorgeous pics, as usual, Leann.
Hope you're feeling better in every way. I've sure missed you!

5:43 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

They are the most glorious pictures indeed. I can't believe they are real!

I am glad you're back, I was worried about you.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Leann,

Sorry I just saw these. But I saw them at the best time, since we're having a March snowstorm! Such beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them. I hope you feel much better by now, and hope your computer problems are worked out soon!

Take care, my friend.

Love and Prayers,

Renie

11:31 AM  
Blogger Gene Bach said...

Spring? We've had a few warmer days but no flowers yet. Personally I'm ready for some warmer weather after this winter. Great pictures by the way.

6:38 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Wow!
The pics are lovely.
Thank you for sharing them with us.

How are you now?
How about your com?

We missed you.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home