View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, March 14, 2008

thank you Renie


My dear friend Renie Burghardt gave me this award a long time ago.but I just was able to go and get it.thank you Renie you are so sweet.
I wish I knew how to put it on with all the other ones people have given me but I dont know how.maybe some day Ill have a grandchild who does.I get so stressed out when this darn thing goes on the fritz I just say Lord eather fix it or Ill teach it to fly.soon its working again.
this is a pretty award thank you again.Renie...

3 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Leann,

I'm so glad you got the Young at Heart award! It's not that hard to put it on your side bar. On top of your blog page, when you're signed in, are some things like, New Post, Customize, etc. Well, click on Customize. When that opens you will see "Add a Page Element" on the right. Click on that. When it opens, you see squares saying "Add to blog." Click on the one that shows "picture" and click on the picture itself. When that opens, fill in the "browse" like you do when you add pictures to your posts, and it will download the picture from your computer. The when it's done, just click Save Changes, and you're done!

Love,

Renie

5:30 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks dear.for the info.Ill try it when I get the nerve.

8:54 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Congratulations, Leann =)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home