View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the hubby and mazy were sitting together.

I just couldnt let this slip away.mazy is a little pic hound always looking for ways to get her pic taken.I told the hubby to play along and pertend they were playing.and maz just did her thing.she has a way of telling what she thinks by just looking at you.mazy is lucys beagle.but I think she figures the people are hers.she is some dog.mazy milow and lil have given me alot of giggles.they have their own personalitys and style.aint nothing better then a dog who loves you.I have had my share in my life but only a few stand out as the ones God sent to help me through life .barny beagle was a humman in dog clothes.he was one of a kind and under that fir was angel wings.he filled our life with endless storys and love.some day I will lord willing share some with you.but its going to be hard cause I miss the little guy.but I know he is with my best friend Jesus cause I asked for the lord to keep barny company tell I get there.ember was another four footed angel.she had a sweet face and a heart the size of the sky.she helped us through some hard times to.there have been alot of little angels the Lord sent.one day they will have their storys told. thank you Lord for those four footed little angels and the blessings they brought with them .and for their way of teaching us about uncondishenal love .animals are here to bless us.treat them with the love and care they need.and they will always be there when you need a friend.hope you enjoyed mazy and the pics they sure give me a giggle when I see the.the hubby played his part well to.thanks hubby.love mamaleann

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Love it! She is sitting there so serene and cocky all at the same time. Aren't dogs the best?!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

blondie did you see all 3 pics on yours?Anna got on and there were no pics at all on hers.she had to go back and down load mine all over again.these darn things are odd.more stress then I need.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

All is back on track mom, got your blog comin in good now. Sorry to stress you! Such cute little shots of Maizey she's such a goofy dog. And I will always remember Barney and Ember they were both great friends while Lucy and I were growing up. I miss them both and all the character both dogs had.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Yep I saw all three pics! She is quite the photogenic pup at that.
Take care and don't be too stressed out. Stay cool. Miss ya.
Blondie

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home