View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, July 15, 2006

storm clouds before sunset.

psalm 86;7In the day of my trouble I will call to you,O God,for you will answer me. psalm 40;11Do not withold your mercy from me,O Lord;may your love and your truth always protect me. psalm 4;8 I will lie down in peace ,for you alone,O Lord,make me dwell in safety. psalm 12;7 O Lord, you will keep us safe and protect us forever .( sometimes a person has too much on their mind and it seems sleep will not come.in my life I have had more then my share of those nights. so one night I was in need of some sleep.so I prayed and asked the Lord for help. the psalm 4;8 came into my head.so not knowing what it said I got up and got my bible.that psalm has helped me many a night to fall tosleep in peace. ) have a good day this will be short cause I m not in the mood to write today.God bless you a keep you with in the protection of His hand. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

awesome pic so beautiful, and I will have to remember that psalms 4;8..

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home