View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

we need rain Lord

Lord send the rain to the places that need it.you promised if we asked you would.so we ask believing.where there has been too much rain help those people .but send the rain to save the crops of the man and women who work the land.Lord they depend on you and your mercy to servive.thank you now Lord for hearing our prayer.and sending the rain to places that need it. James 5;16 the prayers of righteous man is worth much.(it can heal the sick and move mountains into the sea.)we pray it in your dear sons name amen and amen. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

I wish we could send some of the rain your way. We have had lots and lots of it here. I will pray that you get some soon as I know it is very much needed there.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

your prayers are welcome.thank you.I will be thankful for any we get.peoples jobs depend n it here.love mamaleann.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home