View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, August 18, 2006

part of her lovely garden.

I don,t see much of mom because my hubby had a break down and ended up back home.he was very bad off for a while and it was very hard on me.for nearly 6 months I only heard from him once only for him to say he had feelings for me.I thought {ingestion?or what did you do scratch your butt before you called.}trying to keep my sence of hummer!!but I kept trusting God to work on the things I couldnt do.and one thing I have learned is you can,t make people love you.I put it in Gods hands and just kept pushing forward with the Lord.I can,t share all of what has gone on here.there just isn,t room.so you will have to read the book when its time.all I will say is he has called and left a message on the voice mail saying he loves me.now I don,t know for sure how I feel cause when he left I put my heart in the Lords hands.and it was the best thing I could have done.cause he heals the broken hearted and sets the captive free.now I will share with you how He works this out.but you will have to read the book for all the details.the Lord had me take lots of pic,s before this all happened.and it was a great blessing to me .cause when I wasn,t able to see my sweet mother in law.I could get out my computer and going for a walk though her garden with her.I couldn,t even call her because he needed one safe place to be.see when your confused you need to get your self in a place where you can think clearly.so if I had been talking to them he would have felt pressure.so I did as the Lord said and only sent mom letters once in a while.she did to.and hubbys sweet sister the kings daughter would keep in touch.she is my little sister in the Lord.she got save by hubby and my testimony.so you see when you trust the Lord good does come out of things you don,t understand.now I don,t understand why my husband left.but I do know that the story ain,t over yet.and God has a plan.so its His will and promise in my life I stand on.for the frist months of or marriage it was heaven.we were very happy.but some how something happened.hubby had been into some weird and odd things in his life witch I will let him fill you in on when he s able.so some how some of that junk was able to decieve him again and mess up his thinking.now I been there done that.when the girls were younger.I ended up in the wack ward.but praise the Lord he bought me out of it.and so you see I can kinda understand what he is going through.we all have sined and fallen short of Gods glory.so no my hubby isn,t a bad man.just one who needs God to get him on a stronge foundation{Jesus and His word} when your a young christain you need to trust the Lord just like a little kid would.basically cause you are one.so like it says in the word "He{being Jesus} who has begon a good work in you will bring it to completion on that day.so you see Jesus is the one doing the work not us.see if we could be good all by our selves we wouldn,t need Him.so we can,t work our way into heaven on our good works.none of us could make it.only He {Jesus lived a sinless life thats why we need Him!!!}if you don,t think you do then get your bible and look up the 10 comandments and see how many you have broken.then you will see like I did we all need Jesus !!! Iam ok cause I have the Lord holding me.and He is able to work this mess into amessage.and when all the details are in place He will help me write the Books He promised I would.Two are already in my shell and one Iam already working on.so hope me telling you the truth will show you how to trust the Lord in the stroms in your life.nothing is inpossable for God.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

sorry thats what I get for not spell checking all the time.oops Its supose to say shelf and storms.forgive me I warned you I couldn,t spell worth beans.guess that is why the books ain,t out on the market yet.the Lord said HE WAS USING THIS BLOG TO GET ME THE SKILL I needed.so guess this is school in a sence of the word.He is getting me ready for the rest of the plan.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Enjoyed your post and I sure hope it all works out with you and if it is meant to be with your hubby, then it will be. I am glad you have lots of faith to go on to help you through it and God will be here for you. We are all here for you if you need anything.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for the comment Blondie.the hubby is calling more and saying he loves me when he gets off.but will wait on the Lord to see what is His will.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home