View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

this was the other hopper on Em,s hand.

helped me figure how to use the closeup on my camera.works good.wish I had learned to use it sooner. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

That little guy sure liked Em, he stayed on for so long, through all your pictures what a trooper.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Neat picture. I don't know that I would be so brave to hold it for so long. I am not a real bug lover.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

boy this dumb thing is really screwed up it isnt showing any of the comments .sure dont know what is going on.thanks for the comments you two.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home