View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

today we got together for em,s birthday.

it was a cool day and cloudy,infact it looked like rain all day.but it held off so everyone could play dodge ball.Anna had super for us.then we sat out and just enjoyed the day together.it was nice to just set and to talk to them all.kruze played with the kids he had a good time.good Dad , wish my kids father had been a good one.kids miss alot when they dont have their father around.but their father was a booz hound. but em and sar have a good Dad. they went fishing after I left so hope I hear the fish storys.I would have gone to but I dont like back fishing .I find I get more skeeter bits then anything else.me Iam a boat fisherwoman.that way you can fish and out run them pesky skeeters as well.and if you get bored you can go for a ride.I believe in coming perpaired.Anna,s hubby did the hot dogs and burgers.no one had to duck and cover today when he lite the grill.he has been known to singe his eye brows and some of his arm hair off.so everyone heads for the hill when he lites the grill.he he.I love my son in laws.no one can take their place in my heart. they make me laugh and tease the dickins out of me.love you both.today was a blessing day.all of us had a good time.happy birthday em.love you and sar very much!!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Had a lot of fun, it turned out to be such a nice day. When I look at Em and Sar and spend time with them I see so much of Lucy and I when we were little, the way they are together, I hope they always stay close. Family is the most important thing, I miss having all my family around me. And I miss getting together with grandma and her goofy story's she always tells.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

plz tell em happy birthday even though she doesn't know me. I am glad you had a great day and isn't it such a blessing to have a sister who is close to you.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

I thought the day was great no stress just peaceful.everyone seemed to have fun.thanks for the comments girls even thow they didnt show up on the blog face if I push on them I can see them.yes Anna I miss mom to.she is a big part of this family and its hard her not being here at these times.love you.I cant,t leave a post cause for some reason it wouldn,t let me.so guess untell I get the dumb thing fixed I will not have one.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home