View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, August 18, 2006

something to feast on.

THE GOOD LIFE,is not reaching out for things.it,s reaching out for God and allowing Him to add to us all that He intended.this I learned from kenneth copeland ministrys.thank God for Gods faithful men and women.log onto kcm.org/passalong, to get a free subscription.it comes from then on.its got some very good stuff in it to help you grow in the Lord.there is also a kids magazine called shout.all free no stings attached.its just their way of saying hey we Love you and so does God.I been partners with them for long time and their teaching on the word and healing helped me be ready when cancer came knocking on my life.if it had not been for the word spokenby God through ken and Gloria Copeland.I wouldn,t be alive to be doing this blog.so check it out they will not bug you.love you all and hope you find peace for your soul and joy for the jouney and hope for the future.in Jesus name I pray,amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home