View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 25, 2006


have you ever seen some thing or some one you thought was less then attractive?and you just made some mean or just plain dirty remark?well I have!! Iam not saying Iam proud of it just telling you I do dumb stuff Iam not proud of.well when the hubby and I were up in two harbor by lake superior,near the lighthouse.I saw these two tree,s.at frist I thought they sure aint so lovely.but then I stood back and looked really looked at them.and you know they are beautiful.if you could see the shapes and the way the light came throw them.the way the veiw from the back round showed throw.you would have seen what I seen.they were unique to say the lest.any tree can be beautiful but only a few can be unique.guess its the same with people.any one can be beautiful in their own right but not all can be unique.God made us all different and to fit in to the special place he wanted us to fit.Pray that I well see the uniqueness in everyone I see so I do not miss the view that comes through them.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Very interesting trees, indeed. I wonder if something is wrong with them or how/why they grew that way. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm

10:43 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

We have all been guilty of saying something mean about others and wished we hadn't. We have to look deeper then what we see.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home