View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, August 19, 2006

hubby watering mom,s garden.

this was a nice day.we were visiting at mom,s and helped her in the garden.it was so peaceful just sitting in the chairs and visiting with her.I always felt at ease when we were there.hubby called me this morning to say he had written me a whole page in the package he was sending me.so guess that will be a change.he wasn,t able to even write a small thing before he left.so guess the Lord is helping him express himself better. he is still not out of the woods yet but praise the Lord he can see the pathway to go to get out.I know the Lord uses the things we go through to help others who are going through things.and how do you help if you don,t understand.today I will be working on the book again so this will be short.and I will be gone for a few days on a needed vacation.so I may not be able to blog for few days.but I will be back around the 26 of Aug.so I will try to do a post to be here tell I get back. Isaiah 55;8-11.is one of the verces in the bible I like.it says Gods word will not return to him void.that it will do what He sent it to.so when you say "my God shell supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in christ Jesus.it means just what it says.cause God ain,t poor,he isn,t sick,he isn,t confused in his mind ,he has the answers to any need you have.He wants you to prosper .3 john 2king james bible."beloved ,I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health,even as your soul prospers. and that doesn,t mean just money.it means in what ever you need to prosper in.in your marriage your emotions your relationships your health,what ever need you have.when Jesus said it is finished on the cross he ment it.He covered it all,meaning every need you have is covered.its in black and white and red in his word.the bible stands for B ,bacic I ,instuctions .B, before. L, leaving.E ,earth. so if you want to find out how to get safely through this messed up old world read the own,s manual.and if your having money problems debt means . D ,doing E everything. B but .T titheing. see its funny but even the english langage tells you what God mean.so they can,t say that when the word needed to be trancelated so we could read it, it lost its meaning.well you see God was able to tell you in your own langage that you needed to do things His way.well I got saved and learned about Jesus in the bibles I could read.so you see they don,t lose meaning.it just helps us dummys read to!! I been a tither for a long time.I give to help others take the good news that Jesus saves and God made a way for all of us to be able to come boldly to his throne to get mercy in our time of need.I can,t run all over to other countrys cause I don,t have the strength or the money but their are others he has called to go.so I give so they can.that way when I get to heaven I will get the credit right along will those I partner with.so if you want to get God to answer your prayers and help you in your every day life .then do things his way.and don,t think you will get him to answer it your in sin and know it.if your doing somthing you know darn well is wronge then you need to repent and get back where you belong.and their was this thing on the 700 club,God will not send you into sin to get you what you think you need.He doesnt work that way.the devil tempts you into sin ,God does not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Great picture and love the great inspirational messages you always bring to me. It isn't that I don't know these things, it just helps me to read about them in your blog and for some reason they always come at a time when I am in need of a little pep talk.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

well glad the Lord touches you through thingshe lays on my heart.love to hear someone is being touched.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home