View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


have you ever liked to climb tree,s?well when I was a kid on the farm I had a treehouse.it wasn,t much of one but I made it with some of my friends.and we weren,t much for carpenters if you get my drift.we use to climb up and sit there and feel like the most blessed.the tree was a big old maple tree my grandpa had planted years before.and it was my own place to go when I needed to be able to think of things.many times the problems I had would disapair when I just climbed up and sat down.its big old branches would cuddle me . and no one could see me way up there under its canopy.I would hear the little birds who called the big old tree home.they didn,t even know I was there.so I could just enjoy them and their home with out scaring them.I would dream in that tree.I wanted to write a book some day that would touch others lives.I had this dream for as long as I can remember.I know its a dream the Lord gave me.cause even though I got out of school and could bearly read second garde.the Lord saved me at 19 and He helped me learn to read.I was sitting in a old rocker in my little home with this big bible in my lap and I was crying cause I couldn,t read it.I cryed out to the Lord and said"Lord how will I learn about you if I can,t read?the Lord said just start and I will do the rest.that was 37 years ago september.and you see my spelling and my writing are much better.oh I aint perfect yet but praise the Lord now Iam second year collage.so may be even better cause its been about 15 years since they tested me.and two books sit in my cupboard.the Lord had me write them but don,t know what He wants me to do with them yet.but guess they are His books so He can do with them as he pleases.one person was let to read them and they helped him.so guess they are for others.any way the big old tree helped me dream the Lords dreams for my life.this tree would have been a good one to be in my yard.it would have been so cool.but Iam glad for the tree I did have.so hope you have a place to go to have your dreams and you can be alone to enjoy the beauty of the things the Lord put here to bless us.so go enjoy the blessings and have a good day. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Leann what a beautiful story, perhaps you could publish your boks right here on your blog space, once a week or twice what ever include a chapter, I have been thining about doing this with one of my books but have not done it yet, you should think about it, we would love to read them

8:29 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I agree with cheated are the clouds, and I would love to read your books. That would be great! Take care! Loved your story

3:28 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks blondie and cheated for the comments.its always good to hear from you.I need to get the book out on the market frist or anyone could take it.I need to get it copy righted frist.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home