View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


the eagle in his glory.sorry there was the same pic of the fall colors.but there was a network error so I had to do it over and it ended up with two anyway. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Leann I am sorry you are having such a hard time, and i will pray for your family, but sometimes we just cannot help others close to us, we can support them to the end but people need to help themselves at times and we stand by to offer a helping hand whenever we can, it sounds like you already know what to do, pray for them and let God be the ladder they need to rise up ad battle these problems, whe the time is right you will be there to reach out your hand and mke a difference in their lives, take care

4:11 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Lloyed for the comment and the heart felt words.God bless you and yours.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Nice picture! I love eagles. When my father-in-law passed on, I had started school to become a nurse and sometimes on my way to school, I would see one flying across the sky. They always seemed to come to me or show themselves when I was having a bad day. I used to tell my hubby and mother-in-law that it was him coming to give me an encouraging word or sign and he was working through God.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks blondie for your comment.yes I believe the Lord lets us see his nature to let us know he cares.God bless you.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Such majestic creatures they are, the hub and the boys and I where blessed to see one up close just a few feet from the road eating something, never realise how big they acctualy are..

8:39 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

the eagle is the bird that God uses alot to show how He is with his kids.He pertects them under His wing.love you Anna,it seems so funny that in my life when I did live in the country I never saw one.but when I moved to town I started seeing them left and right.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home