View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, December 14, 2006

 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger The very nice man said...

WOW!! Is THAT where you live??
Can I come to stay??

1:15 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

no its not my place but wish it was!!!I just have a old small apartment with a million dollor view.I will try to post on your blog but couldn,t last night so Ill try again today.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Pretty picture is it a Thomas Kinkade?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes its Thomas Kinkade.love his paintings they always cheer me.they give me a feeling of heaven and home.he paints like heaven looks.thanks for stopping blondie.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Newton said...

HI and thanks for your cmments. Yes, the countryside is beautiful here and the people are very warm and friendly. So sorry about your Mom. I know what you mean when you think about leving behind your worldly goods for others. I have very little to leave, but it's only "things" afterall. Be of good cheer, you are going through sad times now, but it deepens your spirit and you will come out the otherside much richer. Your Mom 's pain is over and that is a joyous thought.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home