View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, December 04, 2006


Merry christmas every one from my family to your,s.peace on earth good will to man. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Cute picture! R U two back-together? Just wondering. Take care. Blondie

2:25 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

no we aren,t and we won,t be!he had his last chance when I let him come home and he stopped taking is pills.I just put this pic cause it was cute and goofy.the grandkids got a kick out of it when we did it.but the hubby made it clear he didn,t do it I did.so guess he wasn,t much on the Idia.well if you can,t have alittle fun what is life for.I like to tickle the heart.and the raindeer antlers gave me the Idia.life is too short to live with someone who doesn,t respect you enough to keep their promise.Iam better off alone.be sides the Lord makes a better husband anyway.it says so in Isaiah 54,check it out.He showed me it years ago to help me.and it has.love ya.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Aw, I remember your cute little antlers, you guys looked so cute, you made us laugh..

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home