View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, December 03, 2006


mom left us this nov and Dad left us sep 11 years ago.they no longerwalk alone and the streets are gold. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

I need to put down a few things here cause I see the next post messed up.mom lived 75 years and Dad died 11 years ago.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

I am sorry for your loss. Hard to lose parents.
May God comfort you.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you for you comment lemon lime moon.

7:16 AM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

wow leann...what a gorgeous picture...we lost my Dad (AH) almost eleven years ago too...and we still miss him...i betcha they are all up there playing gin rummy...what do you think? stay safe my dear friend

8:22 AM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

Sorry to hear about your loss.
At my age, I haven't had parents for a while, but they still live in my heart.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you lane and marallyn.sorry to hear you both lost your loved ones to.yes they are all up there playing card games and praying for us here.that is what helps me go on.God bless you all for your love and prayers.the picture is cause mom and Dad loved the fall colors as much as me.they both left in the fall.Dad left only days after my mom,s birthday.and mom only days after thanksgiving.thanks again friends.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

WOW! great picture and love the saying.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Beautiful pic mom, and yes they are walking on streets of gold, and rocking on purfect porches, and watching over our pets and our mansions..

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home