View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my word for the wise today .

"if you stire a bucket of crap it will stink."a wise man once told me this and he is right.if you wait a few days it is still a bucket of crap and it still would stink it you stire it.but God works wonders, there gets this thick covering over the top.and the smell is covered.its kinda like when the Lord covers our sins with his blood. only they dont stink any more and we are all new and they are gone. but a bucket of crap just covered over and not deat with will still stink if you dont get rid of it and clean the bucket out.and Im learning some thing else .if it aint your bucket dont worry about it.just stay away from it so you dont tip it over.these are my observations in life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

Okay...
Who is carrying around buckets of crap? Let alone stirring them.. We flush our crap here..just kidding
Good analogy.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

3:05 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping.Raggedy

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

This is great!! Did you write this yourself?
I plan to send it to my kids.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes. thanks for stoping mountain mama.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I love it and a great analogy! Made my day!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home