View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, January 08, 2007

a raindow is a sign of blessing.

well I had a rotten weekend as you may have read on the last post.a rotten one to say the lest.but I have found that with friends and family to talk to you can make it if you leave what you cant change in the Lords hands.Anna was of great help as she aways is.if I hadnt had her to talk to I wouldnt have made it.and kruze helped to.but the one who realy helped was the Lord.when I went to bed and was soooo depressed. He came and comforted me by saying to give him tell next week to work it out.this peace came over me and I fell asleep.the sick feeling in the pit of my tummy went away and I knew He was working it out.the next morning that was sunday I woke with this feeling of things would be ok. I stayed away from my blog cause didnt want to hear what a fool I was,after all I already knew that. I tryed to keep my mind on the fact of what Anna had said and what the Lord had said.and the day went well.I had a good day.it was as if the thoughts were being held at bay.it was the Lord I know and the prayers of others.I could feel it.and this morning before I did any thing I called the SSI office.and would you believe I got right through.and if any of you know that in its self is a miracle.if you have ever tryed to get some one on the line.I talked to this lady who said she had my file on her desk and was working on it.that my check wasnt going to be changed but would stay the same.in other words I would recieve what I got before all this other stuff went on.so I will not lose my money.thank you Jesus.I told her that hubby needed help and asked if they would still help him.but she said they couldnt say do to privisy act.so I dont know if he is still not willing to get the help he needs or not.but guess its not my place to worry about him any more.FPN on my blog says I pick losers so guess I should just not pick any more.but the funny part is I was under the belief the Lord picked this one.so if that is true neather of us can pick men worth beans so guess I better check with E harmony .com!!! just kidding so dont get all bent out of shape.believe me I learned my lesson like FPN says "Im better off alone!!!"but I still care about hubby and want to see him get the help he needs. and believe me he does need help.I want to thank those who really cared to leave comforting words and for your honest feeling s and for your prayers.I felt them working all week end. thank you Lord for being there for me.and thank you to all who stopped by to read.I may have my check back and all is looking brighter.but now I will deside if I keep on bloging.this whole thing has given me a new view of things.and I dont know if what I may have to say is worth any ones time let alone my own to put it here.I say things the way I say it .and I get in deep doo all the time for doing it. thanks for reading. Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

so glad to hear about the money staying the same, families must stay together, yes we'll disagree about many things but we forgive and forget and we stay together, it is not easy but no one said it was, keep your family all together and they will know how much you love them and how much they love you

4:25 PM  
Blogger Perez said...

I am so glad our prayers were heard...I am very happy for you...I don't really know the context of your life, but if you always loved your girls then to me that is all a mother needs to do...If I knew my mother loved me and truly cared I would be happy...I wish your girls could opens there eyes to see what a wonderful mother they have...There was one more thing I hear...It is a quote: If you don't want to make enimies, don't ever try to change things...How true that is...I hope you do keep your blog...I like reading it...But it is your choice-God Bless you Leann and take care-perez

5:09 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Lloyed for your wise words.its easyer said then done some times thow.Im just trying to keep my head above water lately.never know what will come.so I just roll with the punches.will be glad to just get away and go some place for a while.on a vaction or trip some where.I need a break from all the crap.thanks for stopping guy.its always good to hear from you.Go bless.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping perez.thanks for your kind words.your mom loves you.all mothers love their kids.its just hard for some to show it.my mom had problems there.she loved my brother more.why I never did figure it out. he never even was around her the last years of her life. but she loved him anyway.guess moms just love any way.people I find never know what they have tell its gone.liston to people talk about people before they die.then liston after to the same people.its funny how they act like they loved them and never said an unkind thing about them in their life.when they most likely bad mouthed them behind their back.instead of telling them to their face.people are funny.wonder if my brother will care even when he finds his mom is dead?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Perez said...

It always seemed like my mom loved my brother more and took care of him more...I just wanted to hear it from her that she did care about me...It is true that people don't know what they have until they lose it...

5:32 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

this is for Lucy and jessi "if you stire a bucket of crap it stinks.'so I cleaned the barn.

5:29 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I, for one, am glad you post what you do. That way I know what's going on without having to read between the lines.
You remind me a lot of my mom in a lot of ways. She told me once that she always loved me, but sometimes she didn't like me very much. It was because I have a sharp tongue. Some people say that I'm judgemental, but I've never judged. What I do is hold people accountable.
What you are doing is being a parent. That's your job. To parent, not to be a pal or friend. Problem is that when kids turn to adulthood, they don't want to be parented. That doesn't stop you from being a parent, but you have to let them be the adults they are. It's just hard to watch the pain.
I learned a long time ago that you can't save people. They have to save their self. All you can do is listen, but after awhile, you do have to step aside or they will drag you down with them.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you FPN.it helps me to know some one else actuly knows what I feel!!!thank you more then you know.I get so down I could scream or just give up and die.I love my kids but I cant stand to keep still when they are doing some thing that not only screws them up but their kids to.I just know how this is going to go down that is why Im so darn mad.but what do I know Im just a dumb mom who dont know diddly sqwat!!!thank you girl it helps.and your right I do pick people who seem like losers.the fact is I pick people who arent real stonge.maybe Im afaird of some one who is stronge.dont know cause aint got hundreds of dollors to get a shrink to tell me why I do what I do.thanks for stopping by.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I am so sorry you have had so many problems and have felt so down. Glad some were sorted out for you.Keep smiling Leann and live your life the best you can and things should go well for you. Do not give up !!
Thanks for your visit and comments. I was disappointed not to get to my cousin's funeral, but there were other cousins there to comfort her and that was my main concern. I am glad you have such a strong faith in Our Lord to help and comfort you.
Love, Merle.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you merle you ol sweet heart you. I always like to see your smiling face on my blog.its like having a grandma back to love me.and I aint got any grandmas around any more.would you be my aboptied one?I would sure like it.my granny use to love me no matter what.but then that is what grannys are ment to do.let the parents deal with the rest right.we just get all the love.Ha Ha.thank you again for stopping.love you,leann

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home