View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, January 08, 2007

what goes around comes around.

judge not,that ye be not judged. "luke 6;37-42.some thing to think about for my self and any one else who cares to think about it."so I go to take the speck out of my eye.takes a big load off my shoulders.I will not let the messes I cant change bog me down any more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I like this one mom, sometimes its hard to do though, I do need to take the spec out of my eye to. Your not alone. Keep up with this blog and your faith you have helped my little family in more ways than you know.
I love you.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Anna.but I have a big problem I not only have beam in my eye I got a BIIIIIIIIG MOUTH to.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Keep up the posts and I love this one. Makes a lot of sense.
Love ya and miss ya and don't forget how you have blessed so many people. Don't get bogged down in the negative side of things!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home