View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

www.vitalground.org

a place for wild Grizzlys to rome free and be here for generations to come.so our childrens children can see the biggest bear left on the earth. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger The very nice man said...

Happy new year to you!!
My wife loves bears and wants to see them in the wild!
I say . . That is bearly possible!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I too think Nature is more balanced when living in natural habitats. Bart 1 and 2 are so amazing. They've had the monopolies on any bear parts in just about all the movies. I loved that movie with Morgan Freeman and Robert Redford which name escapes me now.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

I love that movie to it was so well made.it was some thing like one life or something.I heard it to on the TV the other night.but just too much on my mind lately.thank you nice man and mother of invention for stopping by.say nice man did you see the pic of the black bear in the wild that me and the family seen near my daughters home?so it is beary possible!ha ha.but dont think I want a grizzer by the grandkids back yard!!they feed cats out their back door and it wouldnt be cute for them to step out and find a grizzer eating out of the cat bowl.thanks for the comments and God bless.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

there is alot on the site at info@vitalground.org Jennifer Annissin is on there talking about her time with little Bart the bear.do a google search and you will find the site.all i got when I did mine was find mine so I had to do a goodle search.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

here is a way to contect Doug by email www.bartthebear.com I was able to thank him for the work he has done.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Cool the boys are bart lovers too, we love "The Edge", "An Unfinished Life" and the "Great Outdoors" all Bart the bear movies I think, can't think of the other ones. The boys and I will have to check the site out.. Thanks

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home