View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, February 04, 2007

fire in the sky.

can you believe this picture?I was so surprised to look out hte window one evening last week and see this lovely sunset.it was changing all the time.the whole sky was ablaze with color.I just love it.
well this monday is fun monday.so here is the first blog that came to my.its my Anna,s.if you go and click on her name in one of my commments. it will take you to her blog.check it out.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Leean, what a beautiful picture. Yes I am back, I realised I could not be without all my blogging friends after all. I would so miss all the wonderful support you all give. Thank you for the kind words, and the prayers.
Hugs Margaret

10:15 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Margaret good to see your smiling face back.we would all miss that face.God bless you friend.thanks for stopping.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Hi Leann,
What a wonderful picture. It makes you think of how beautiful heaven must be!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home