View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, February 03, 2007

these are some of my treasures.

these are my collection of frames I have with all my gems of fine value inside.sorry you cant see some of the faces so well.the flash did a number on them.but you see what I see every night as I sit down to get in bed.I look at them and pray for each one.my family is my life.they mean the world to me.we may not always agree on every thing but I still hold them dear to my heart.everyone of them.
here is my valintine arangement,with the roses I told you about.wish I had smell computer windows but I dont.sorry!!!just take my word for it they smell soooo good.the little mouse on the far right in the envelope is from hubby back when he thought he still loved me.the little mice holding hearts are some I found at sales.the little tea set Lucy got for me one time when I came to stay with her when she still lived on the farm.it was a nice visit.the angel is one I made for mom for christmas one year.I kept it from her things to remind me of her every time I see it.the little bonsi tree is from my stepfather he got one for me for christmas one year.it died and I felt so bad so I put this silk flower in it to be able to keep the planter out.the eagles behind it are from hubby for a birthday gift I guess.he knew how much I loved eagles.and I love this!!I look and think of the love he gave up.and it hurts.but I cant change things.the little cat and mouse in the basket is some thing I got at a sale.I thought it was so cute.I collect mice.you will see more of my collection in the next pic.
the angel in the middle I think is from Anna.the two little mice right in front of her ,one to the right is from my friend Doris.and the one in the pee pod is from Lucy I think.the little red and white spotted shoe is from Sar bear.she painted it for me one day.the dutch shoes to the right of the shoe.is from some sale and go with the dutch doll behind them.next to the pee pod mice is a little mouse Anna and family got me.the little mouse is writing a letter to santa.next to her is a mouse in a match box.guess he is suppose to be sants.{asI was writing this the eagle flew over here.}the little hat is one I made out of a styrafoam cup.and painted and added the jewerly to.I sold them for a while.the little goose and next to it is a cup I turned up side down and put flowers in its hard to see.the one Doris gave me has a small mouse and a thinble and little pillow and a needle its very cute.I love it. she isnt here any more to talk to.she went home to be with the Lord so when I look at it, it tugs my heart string.and I know she is thinking about me to.{so there is a big post for you today.I have lot of pic,s today and not much reading so check them all out.theres eagles and a guy cross country skiing and enjoy.God bless you all,and have a great weekend. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

forgot to say the pretty gold shelf they all sit on was a gift from my mom.its so pretty,she knew I would love it.and I love and miss her.the set has wall candle holders that mtch and the mirror to.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Love your treasures, and I love the fact they mean so much to you, you and Grandma have always cherished the littlest things, I love that about you. I hope and pray someday you will have a big house to put all your treasures in.
Love you mom
Anna

12:30 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Thank you for the tour of your beautiful treasures and the memories that accompany them.
Very nice post.
I enjoyed my visit.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

1:15 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi Anna love you to,and yes hope one day Ill have a big house to put them in.but if not I still enjoy my treasures.the live ones and the rest.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Raggedy for stopping by.glad you enjoyed the trip through my treasures.I just think that kitty is so cute and the one you do with the dots and lines is awesome.God bless.

1:51 PM  
Blogger ukok said...

You have such a beautiful family, not only from what I see in the photo's but in the pleasure that your loved ones give you. This is what family is all about, love.

God Bless you all!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! I collect mice as well. You can see some of the ones I've made on my blog. :)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home