View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Valentines everyone.

this is the prettyest picture I have so Im useing it to say Happy Valentines day to all.this way Ill have it out there and and will not forget to do it.have a great week everyone.
remember fun monday and check out the blogs that swampwitch has put on her blog.she has all the ones who will be in on it.here is her blog.
htt://anecdotes.typepad.com
or go on my blog and push on her name in the comments.I still dont know how to link anyone cause for some reason there is no link thing on my template.Anna tryed today.so the only way I did the other two on here is they have links on theirs.but please check out the blogs I gave you.Lloyed "cheated are the clouds."he been having some problems with his.but he should be on soon. and "lost roses has nice pictures on her,s.check out her christmas pictures
..
Anna has some cute things on hers.she has two boys and a great hubby.and they have gone on some nice vacations.and she posted a few of the pictures.they are great.she also has some cute kittys and a sweet little dog named teddy.and she is funny. so please check out her blog.and tell her that her mom sent you.
I have more blogs hat I like and will put them on as I can.there are so many talented and nice people I have met on the blogs.wish I could post them all.but not tonight
.
I just want to say you all have wonderful and colorful blogs.thank you for sharing your thoughts and talents and love with others.God bless you all.have a lovely monday.
And Happy Valentines Day.

 Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

The butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing such a bright and colorful picture. It has been a very dark and rainy day here so your picture is especially appreciated.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping by mountain mama.

9:01 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

You have some beautiful pictures to share!! I really enjoyed the pictures of the cross country skier, the eagle and the crow and the sunset is stunning!

I am going to try to help you with putting links in your blog. I'm not sure I can do it in comments, but here goes....
When you are composing your post, you need to click on the HTML tab to insert your link. You type Songbird's page

Now I am gonna see what this does when I publish my comment.

9:07 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

Ok, I did what I was afraid I would do...I just made a link to my page in your comments, but you can't see how I did it.

I'll try something else.
Type this where you want your link.
a href="http://songbirdmyway.blogspot.com" Songbird's page

Now...you put one of these < before the 'a' and you put one of these > after the .com". And you put this < > after 'page'. Insert a slash (under the question mark key on your keyboard) /a in the <> after 'page'.

You put the address of the link where I have my blog address. You insert the name of the blog or the person's name or whatever where I have Songbird's page.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

You have just come into my blog and made the most generous comment..I had to just rush over and thank you! What do I see here butterflies my favorite as you can see from my photo I wear a crown of butterflies!Do come back and I shall too..very nice to meet you!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

What a beautiful picture!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

10:13 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Thank you so much for your comments and I hope you are managing
to keep warm, and I'm doing the opposite. Love your butterflies and
your treasures and photos you showed us. Your sunset is beautiful, thanks
for sharing that Leann. Thank you for your kind words. Take care, Love, Merle.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

mountain mama glad the butterflys brightened your day.

song bird my Anna said something is turned off some place so that is why I am having problems.she tryed to fix it today.but thanks for trying.God bless.


Nauturegirl thanks for stopping.I will tell others about your nice blog so they can enjoy to.God bless.

merle always glad to see your smiling face.its warmed up in the apartment so I finely dont feel so cold.guess the wind changed deraction again.God bless.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home