View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

its Lucys birthday


Happy birthday Lucy 38 years old.where has the time gone?seems only yesturday you and Anna were little girls.playing in the yard or walking to the hill by the farm.or catching the bus for high school.or going to the skating rink.time flys when your having fun.it seems to pass you by before you know it.all too soon kids grow up and they have lives of their own.they have things to do and familys of their own.time waits for no one.it seems so odd that only a few years and Em will be out of school,and sar right behind her.every one is getting older.Tj 17 can you believe it.Lord I feel old.

now I know how grandma felt.she always said enjoy your kids while you can cause they will be out on their own before you know it.when you were little it seemed you would be there forever.but little by little things change.kids grow up.I hope the girls stay close to you and kruse. and dont move off some place far away from you its hard.but I have learned you make the best of what life throws at you.the Lord has a plan for us all and He doesnt always tell you about the out come of what you will go through to get there.my birthday came and went so fast.but I desided I wouldnt let yours pass with out telling you happy birthday.


have a great day .I sent you a email but one didnt go through but I sent another one hope it got through.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan in va said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY!

(Mine is coming up on Saturday - shhhhh....don't tell anybody!)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Happy birthday to you .to susan

3:18 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Happy Birthday Lucy, Love you loads and loads girl..

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home