View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, February 05, 2007

just a few more treasures.


the tall doll I picked up at a sale one day when hubby and I went for a ride up north.she was only only 5.00 dollors. little worse for wear but still pretty.but what made her stand out was she had one foot missing!now I figure she had found a good home.cause my heart is broken and the Lord loves me anyway and is healing me.

so why shouldnt I be able to love her even if she has one foot gone.besides you cant tell, her dress covers it and she just keeps right on smiling.

the small doll is one my Anna got me when she first started working.she payed alot of money for it.I guess she most love me alot.cause it was almost all of her whole check.so every time I look at that doll I remember how much she loves me.but then I know she does anyway.its in every action.

there are two little mice on a little heart that I found at a sale.its a wedding topper.and I was so happy to find it because I collect mice.the other doll had a cute face and I picked her up at a little out of the way shop. on one of my vacations to the north woods.this little shop was very small.and I was running around town to get some food for at the cabin.and I stopped at the shop.there was this sweet lady and we talked for a long time.she even let me buy three dolls.I said Id love to buy some dolls but I was short of money for a few days tell my check comes.she said Ill hold for you.she trusted me and I got three lovely dolls for only thirty one dollors.Ill take a pic of the other two one of these days and post it.
Or are you getting sick of my treasures?

the little frame use to have hubbys and my picture in it.when we were still very happy .but its too hard to see it and so I just put it behind the paper.Lord willing Ill find a picture for it. the basket has rose petals in it.and they smell so good.the little egg is a avon perfume bottle.I liked it and picked it up at a sale.and just to the right is my night stand with my bible on it.that is the number one treasure of mine.well good night I was up very late last night.God bless.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

I love your treasures.
I also love the stories behind each wonderful find.
Thank you for sharing them.
I posted the eagle on Sunday, I was shocked to see it here as well.
Amazing.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

8:54 PM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Right, Leann!!!
Linking!
Here is how to:
When you write a new post and let's say you want to link the words "The very nice man" to my blogsite, all you do is
1.) Open my blogsite in a new browser window (i.e. open Internet Explorer again and find my site)
2.) Highlight my blog address and copy it using "CTRL + C"
3.) Then toggle back to the post you are writing
4.) Highlight "The very nice man"
5.) Click on the little icon that looks like a pair of breasts with a green balloon under it (it is to the right of the "b" - "i" - "T" for bold, italics and text colour)
6.) Now just press "CTRL + V" for paste and click OK
DONE!!
Now when you publish your post and hover over the words "The very nice man", it will be a link!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Raggedy for stopping.God bless.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks very nice man.but this chic is not as up on this thing as you think.I need me a live in computer geek.but since I dont have one I will have to wait.but thank you for trying.

12:34 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Hi Leann. As Raggedy said, I love the treasures and the stories as well. I also check the blog each day. I just don't have time to comment each time and sometimes it just won't let me. I can't tell you how many times I tried to comment on the story with the shooting the dead cow. (cracked me up) Hopefully this comment will post.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I love the treasures and I enjoy reading your blog so much! Take care and hope all is well and you are staying warm.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home