View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, February 05, 2007

on wings of the eagle


I loved this picture.I found it on swampwitchs blog.isnt it a cool picture?it makes it seem your flying with the bird.wish I knew how to use it on my blog page but Im not up on this thing so well yet.
But I did get changed over to the new blogger.but not before I recieved a few more gray hairs to add to the other ones.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yara said...

Hi Leann,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Don't you hate having to rearrange our blogs? It took me a 12 hour day once to figure out how to put a picture as my header.

-Yara

5:30 PM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

What a gorgeous picture!

Thanks for stopping by my place - I can tell by your template that I like you already ;)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks {yara}
and Susan for stopping.and for your comments.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the gorgeous pic! Take care and keep 'em coming!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home