View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, March 08, 2007

hummer at Anna,s window.

I can hardly wait for this time of year so I can take pictures again at Anna,s.she has humming birds that come to her feeders.I love to watch them.

Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger patsy said...

you are probably right about my dog forget going out in a thunder storm she wont go out if it's raining and the day we had a light snow it was no way am i going out there!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am about sick of snow and winter i want to see hummers to not just the truck. im feelin some cabin fever right about now but still life doesnt suck that bad but bad enough p.s. !Me choca la clase de quimica. for those 1 language people that means i HATE chemistry. Peace out

3:19 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

love you TJ.yes Iam getting tired of winter to.but it is getting close to spring hang on dude its all most here.yes chemistry sucks.Love NaNa,

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O-o-o-o, I love hummingbirds, too. One of the very first pictures I posted last August was of one of mine. Can't wait until April. They usually don't show up here until then.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

It won't be long now until Spring is officially here. The birds are back and many are acting twittepated. I hav esome flowers blooming too. It has been rainy here but whenw e get a warmer sunshiny day it sure is appreciated!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks every one for stopping by.think spring everyone and soon it will be here.God bless you all.

Thanks HBJ for stopping on my blog.
HBJ,is AKA TEG my grandson.hope you can handle the winter better now.God bless

9:47 AM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Lovely photo and so colorful! I must get one this coming season..I have feeders scatered throughout the garden but these window ones would be exciting to have them so close!hugs NG

6:44 AM  
Blogger Max Inclined said...

Forget the hummingbird, that has got to be the coolest feeder I've ever seen.
Actually, a couple years ago a family of hummers nested in an avocado tree near my house, it was great to watch them learn to fly.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

oh my goodness you take the most incredible photos!!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home