View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

pertend this is the view from my log home.

Come into to my dream and share it.this will be a trip into my desire for a home I can call my own.a place where I know I will not have to move from.a place where my kids can come home to.where my grandkids can come and stay for time without feeling cramped.this is my life long dream.come and share it with me.


Be happy with the Lord,and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37;4.

You are my Lord,without you,I have nothing good.
Psalm 16;2.


I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord,they are plans for peace and not disaster,plans to give you a future filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29;11.

Be strong,all
who wait with hope for the Lord,and let your heart be courageous. Psalm 31;24.
God bless and have a great week
.

SPRING HAS COME TO THE MIDWEST.AND I M GLAD.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

Yeah spring!
We are not quite there yet but I hope it comes soon.
Hugs

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home