View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, March 19, 2007

I sat in the car and waited tell he was ready to come up the bank.I could see it may be alittle hard to come up.the snow was pretty thick and the bank pretty steep.but after alittle bit of grabbing trees he made it.we headed off to get something to eat.

we drove down to one more place I knew of.its along the river on the other side.its where hubby and I seen all the eagles.but there werent any there.
we headed back to town and over to calvers.I ordered us two big jombo butter burgers and frys.I hadnt eatten anything all day and figured I would be full and so would he.

O ya we were full alright.we didnt even get the rootbeer floot I was going to make us.both of us suffered with full tummy cinderum .and he desided he liked those burgurs.he told his mom about them.
we sat and watched movies the rest of the evening.it was nice to have him here.

the next morning he desided to have me get dressed and we would go for another drive before he had to go.we drove down to the park and checked out the ducks that winter over.we sat for a while and watched them they were all around us.
then we headed down town where I had seen one of those new shops that have the cool clothes for kids.he went in to check it out. and was very happy when he came out.telling me about all cool stuff he was going to get when he got some money.

It did my heart good to know I had found some thing that blessed him.{guess I am good for some thing yet,if nothing more then using my eyes to bless others.}
we headed back to my place and he dropped me off cause it was getting late.it was a good time with the young man.Ill remmeber it as the day the blues went away.the day My sweet grandson came to stay.

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Hi Leann,

My oldest grandson is only six, but we've been on lots of adventures already. I hope when he's seventeen he'll want to come and pick me to take me on an adventure. Your grandson sounds like a very special young man. And it sounds like a wonderful return you're getting on the investment you made in getting to know him and spend time with him when he was younger. Sounds like you have a very special relationship and I loved hearing about your adventure.

Susan.

4:43 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

You have got the bluest skies. I keep meaning to take a few pics of my view. Once you see them, you will once again be happy with the blessings you have.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Yes, sounds like your reaping your labors of love.

2:27 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Hi Leann, Thanks for visiting my blog. The picture is my youngest daughter. She's almost 22, but she will always be my baby.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Lovely!
Life is grand!
Hugs

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home