View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Think Spring

this tree is in the park I go to.its all by its self in a bunch of other tree,s.it was in full bloom and so lovely the day I drove over there.I just had to stop and snape this picture.this was taken last year in the early spring.I will try to take some pictures this year Lord willing and share them with you.
th
is tree reminds me of me.Iam alone in the world.and the Lord still gives me my chance to bloom.so just cause you may feel alone or are alone ,you still bloom and add your beauty to the world.

was able to talk to "the kings daughter"my sister in law.she is a sweet girl.she lives in the big state of texas.she called to see if I was ok.its nice to know your loved.she is more like my little sister.and that is what I call her.she has a big job down there so keep her in your prayers.she headed to another state for a few days for her job.she is in the airforce.if you read this little sister I LOVE YOU,and you mean the world to me.

I also had a chance to talk to the hubby.he is still having problems.but seems to be moving on with his life nicely.he is looking for a job.not having much ease finding one thow.so pray for him.we talked a long time.and I told him about the junk I was dealing with.he had been praying for us when I called.

I dont like to dump things on him cause he has enough problems.so I didnt go into all the details.but its plain that Im on my own.but then I knew that.its just me and the Lord.hubby is going to be ok cause the Lord is helping him to.we both wonder why things ended as they did.I have a better Idia of why.but it still makes one want to know the whole story.one day Ill know it all.but for now I have to just trust the Lord.

THINK SPRING!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

WOW!! It sounds as though you've been carrying a load meant for a Semi Truck!
You are obviously saddened by your mothers death and separation from your husband too. Now just dump the winter blues on top of all that and it would be easy to have a major melt down.
Leann please remember that if you EVER start feeling that bad again, you let your blog friends know. We will pray for you and our Heavenly Father will act on those prayers.
For now, I am glad that you are able to write about what has happened and your your feelings about it all.
I'm sure it will be a help to others in the same boat.
I pray the van will run great for many years and take you to many wonderful places. Just remember you are not alone. Jesus is sitting in the passenger seat so drive carefully! LOL
Love you dear.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you mountain mama.for stopping its hard some times to try to express how you feel.I can try to write it better then say it.yes do pray I can use all the prayer and faith I can get.God bless.

10:53 PM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shalom leann my dear friend...like maountain mama said...we're here for you...and you know talking to G-d in jerusalem is a local call so i'll add you to my list and hope it eases your load...i love the picture you put on your blog today...i love all your pictures...stay safe my dear friend...loveyou

11:48 PM  
Blogger BigDadGib said...

You have a great Blog.

I will come visit often.
:)

bigdadgib
www.bigdadgib.net

5:18 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Leann
You are one of my favorite ladies and bloggers. I don't like to read that you have been sad!
I'm not a praying sort, but I will do so for you.
You deserve the very best!
It ain't over yet!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Leann,

I didn't know that when you were encouraging me last week, you were in your own slump. It means twice as much now! But keep praying for me... I ain't over yet... And I'm praying for you.
Love, Susan.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

More hugs for you!
((((((Hugsssssssssss))))
I got behind on my blog reading and that is why I am late responding. God does not give us more than we can handle so you must be a very strong person to carry the load you have.
You are important to me.
I am proud of you.
I care about you.
Take care of you!
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

12:04 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

This is a very lovely pic.
Yes! Think spring and flowers.
HaHa!

God is love <3

4:42 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Have a wonderful day!
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

10:55 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks raggedy for stopping by.hugs to you to.I was trying to put a post and this dumb thing is acting up again.

thanks everyone for stopping by with your words of love.it helped me alot to know there are people out there who do care about me and this blog.God bless you all you mean the world to me.

hope this dumb thing will post this now.

11:11 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Leann I lost your site address when I did my delete, so glad you looked me up, I tried to find it on amother site but could not, you are always welcome on my site and I will add you to my list tonight when I get home, at work right at the moment, nice to talk again

1:17 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Oh, I am praying for you sister! That beautiful pink blossom tree is you. You shine for the Lord :)

Love AutumnRose xx

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home