View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, March 01, 2007

something to think about.

For as a man thinks in his heart,so is he.{proverbs 23;7.}

But we have the mind of Christ {the Messiah}and do hold the thoughts {feelings and purposes}of his heart.{1 Corinthians 2;16}

its kinda like "you are what you eat."this is" you are what you think."

Have a great week friends and hope your all safe.God bless you.

two pictures today.

5 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

I love those verses leann, I like the story of the boy who went by the oak tree a lesson for all of us. Thanks for your encouragement yesterday as I had a very weak moment, feeling much better, thanks again

6:52 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Good verses.
Thank you.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

8:33 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Thank you so much for all your advice and words of encouragement.

Yeah! The battle belongs to our Lord.

Please take care =)

3:01 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi Lloyed glad your doing better.but dont suffer alone.be sure to tell people so they can please for you.glad you liked the story about the little boy.

Hi raggedy thanks for stopping.hugs to the cool one.have a great weekend.

Hi Audey nice of you to stop by.glad you were encouraged by some of my post.

God bless everyone.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Lloyed it was suppose to say pray for you!!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home