View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, March 02, 2007

Fridays feast.

1.pink makes me think of .the lovely sunsets out my 7th floor window.I take pictures but each is more beautiful then the last.God is a wonderful artist.I can look at his paintings and never grow tired.

2.name something I thought
I lost but found later.
my faith in God.I was a young christain and had douts and fears.but when I looked back I could see how he has brought me safely through it all.and I knew I could trust him the rest of my life.

3.this week has been.
snowly,rainy,busy.

4.what am I obsessed with.
my loved ones and saving souls.I dont want anyone left behind.

5.what kind of cologne do I wear.
musk and vanilla.


this is from Raggedys blog.if you go on my comments and push on her name you can check out her Friday feasts for the eyes.you will enjoy it.she is the cool Raggedy one.you will love the way she signs.
I messed up cause this is frist time I did this.if I do it again I will do better
.
sorry Raggedy.I didnt know what to do at first.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

Raggedy is on the post just under this one.go there and push on her name,it will get you o her blog.enjoy she has a nice blog.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Great feast!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have a great Friday.
blessings~
Annie

9:09 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

You are sooooooooo cute!
I will enter your name over at the hub so people know you did one.
Great Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

10:29 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

*runs back
I Love your pictures!
Hugs

10:30 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Raggedy you are sweet.O your a pretty girl I finely saw your pictures,so now I can put a face to the name.God bless.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Rob Carr said...

Leann, you did fine!

Please do another one next week -- we'll be glad to have you back.

Rob of UnSpace

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home