View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

audrey gets the rose award.

your great and I value you.

this rose award goes to another friend of mine dear Audrey.
she also has been a dear blog friend for a long time.
thank you audrey.enjoy your award.
love leann
check out her blog sh has a thought for the day.and she is a girl who loves the Lord to.
today I am putting my post on (willow in the mist) the sister blog to this one.just click on my profile and click on willow in the mist.God bless you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Thank you so much for your visit and comments. I did have a
lovely time with some family members and it's always good to spend time with loved ones. But as you say, there's no place like home and being
in touch with my blogging friends,
I went to see your other blog Leann and you do well to keep two going.
One is quite enough for me to manage.
Take great care of yourself, dear friend, Love, Merle.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you merle; have a great week.and even better weekend.

8:29 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Leann

Thank you so much.
You're my very dear lovely friend too =)

I'll put the picture of the beautiful rose up soon.

(((HUGS)))

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home