View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, July 22, 2006

big foot spotted in the midwest,or man that pumpkin is a good footstool.

I just had to do that!I needed a laugh and thought maybe you did to.yes those are my ugly feet.but they go real good with the rest of me.now you can tell others you seen big foot to.and you wont be lieing.you can say hey it had its feet resting on a pumpkin.and you will be sure no one else will have a story like that to tell.what self respecting big foot would let anyone catch him or her and let them take a dumb picture like this?you can also say that it was wearing thongs.now when I was young that is what these kind of shoes were called.now of corse they are some discussing things some lose moraled woman wear.yuck yuck.well one day my daughter and I went to a sale .I said Iam going to stay in the car so if you see a pair of thongs pick them up for me.well you would have thought I had said some world fameous joke.there were eeeeeeuuuuuus and oh gross.now I said you know what I mean.shoes not those things you cram up your butt!! so now I hear it all the time.Mom you want some leopard skin thongs?well Iam going to start saying yes as long as they are a size 8& a half.now dont you figure someone will come up with shoes leopard skin desion one day?I would like them.they would have gone nicely with the pumpkin.well keep your eyes open you never know when a big foot or big feet will show up in your neck of the woods.if you can ,take a picture.he he .love to you and God bless. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

You Kill Me!! Of course you need to get a good laugh every time you talk about your thongs!! And by the way I think you should get a pink lacy thong and post it !!! hehehhehe You know like you always say...."some day I am going to get me a thong, put it on and take a pic and post it just to get even with all the crack-crammed-panty wearers!!"

7:23 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes that would really get even with them to see a 40 acre butt in their face for a change.its getting so bad now you cant even watch the TV guide channel with getting mooned.and is not a pretty site!!!wonder if any one ever looks at the view from the back?if they did dont think they would wear them.a A-- is ment to be covered.glad you got a laugh they been hard to come by lately.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Love the post and I think I would've laughed at the thong thing if I were there too. You are hilarious and I enjoyed the pic of your tootsies. Very innovative, I must say. Take care!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home