View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

this is how it looks now.

Anna gave me this for my dinning room.before it was a mess .now my whole apartment looks better.and all my stuff is inside the nice hutch.I love it thank you Anna.her and her honey was nice and brought it in for me.I was sure pleased wish now I had done it much sooner. at frist I wasnt sure it would fit but it works like a charm.her honey got it for her long ago.but they were able to get a bigger one from lucy, so they gave this one to me.its always nice to get something new to brighten your world.this has really blessed me.I need a change now and then.move stuff around or change a picture.so if I can get the other picture of the before to work I will do it .but when I tryed it wouldnt go through.so I will try again.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Looks great and I remember the cabinet well. You will get many years of use out of it, I am sure. Take care and hope all is well with you and yours.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Looks great in your appartment.
I remember when the hub bought it for me, it was an "I'm sorry" gift, I liked it but was more happy with the new one Lucy gave me..

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home