View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, July 24, 2006

glory rays and air balloons

one day I was watching the sky out side my window and saw these air balloons.as I looked closer here were the golry rays under them.my grandson TJ calls the rays of sun glory rays.and I think its a much better name then sun dogs.I watched them for a long time they came so close I could see the picture on one.it was one more day of seeing treasures out my window.you never know what you will see.tonight its storm clouds.lighting off to the west .and the rains were great.we had flood warnings.thank God for the rain.the farmers will be thankful Lord! well this will be short cause its late.1;15 am to be on the dot.so good night and God bless.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Awesome view!

10:03 AM  
Blogger lived-legna said...

Your grandson's glory rays are my God's fingers... seems almost he's reaching down to touch us and warm our hearts. :-)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home