View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, July 22, 2006

dont you just love pirates?

these two came up and surprised me when I was minding my own business sitting on the porch.they made some very scary faces at me.but they were so cute I just gave them some money for taking their pictues and they left me and went back to doing what ever good pirates do.they were very young for sporting mushstashes and goatees but guess they start younger now.they were nice pirates and all.they said they would be back later.and they did sneek back to spy on me .only I could hear them with all the noise they made under the porch.I had never been that close to pirates before.it was a day I will never forget.Love you two pirates very much.NaNa. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Cute Pic Woman!! That wqas a fun day and they were so funny with all the pirate stuff Hey at least they have great imaginations!! Love you Luc

7:16 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

its good when your a kid to have care free days to play.all too soon your days of being a kid vanish and real life sets in.I always enjoyed the days on the farm when I was a kid.me and jac would play from morning to dark.had some good times before the time came to move to town.after that things got harder for us.and you grow up fast.love you mamaleann

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home