View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 25, 2006


today has been one of those days when you would like to spit and pull your hair out or kick something!!!!!! this dumb computer is giving me trouble and its about 2 minutes from learning to fly if you get my drift?its a good thing I have a smile on my face in this picture cause at the moment I feel like anything but smiling.I don,t know squat about these dumb things so its just me and the Lord to figure out what the heck is wrong.so if I can just figured out I may get the double pic of the trees out of there.if not it is stuck there.so bear with me and over look the extra pic in my blog.and pray that the stress will turn to peace when me and the Lord get it fixed.thanks.your seeing the real me I have problems to and need the grace of God to get me through.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Love this pic of you. You are so smiley!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home