View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 25, 2006


well peace has returned!the Lord some how worked through this dumb country girl who is computer ellerate and got this thing working.but please don,t ask me what we did cause for the life of me I do not know!!! all I know is I been pressing bottens and thinking about opening the window and teaching this dumb thing to fly and all at once it was fixed.see this isn,t my blog its the Lords.He made a way for me to get it.and its belongs to him.so I said look Lord I don,t know what the heck is wrong,and this is your blog so if you want the dumb thing to work you fix it!!or it will learn to fly.I made a promise to him long ago to get stress out of my life.so anything that stresses me out that I can get rid of I do.now no ladys don,t kick your old man out it doesn,t work that way.but you can use the same principle there to!anyway sence this is the Lords blog and this computer isn,t cheap and the Lord knows I love to post on it what he gives me.he was so gracious to fix the blaim thing.so he deserves a big PRAISE THE LORD AND THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!ain,t he a loving father and great friend?  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

so glad you got this thing figured out, and I am glad you explained the two pictures, thought i was seeing double, not really, very unique trees and to see two of them almost identical wow that was great, thanks

5:04 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Glad you are up and running again. And I have thought of teaching mine to fly these days too. Oh well, I guess things are okay again so I will let it be for awhile.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Glad you got all workeed out with the computer, aren't they such a pain, I'm with Blondie on teaching it to fly..

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home