View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Jesus is the rose in my life.without him my life would stink.but his perfume covers the stink of my sin,s and his blood washes me clear.no one is perfect but the Lord.we only do the best we can with his help.people who don,t understand us, who don,t know the love we have found in him, are missing so much.people who look for that love in people are let down.only Jesus is able to love us the way we need.one rose stood out for all to see.one rose lovely.one rose of lovely perfume.lovely o the eye to see.lovely forever to me.crushed upon the ground it layed.it hadn,t come to stay.lovely petals on the sand, mens souls to save its plan.one rose was crushed for me and you.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Beautiful Rose and it is a comfort to know that He is there for all of us if we just believe.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

pretty rose, I am so amazed how he gave us such bueatiful flowers and the bees to pollinate them, to make this earth bueatiful for all of his children and then we go and trash it like we do..

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home