View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Happy harvest time.the bounty of Gods blessings be upon you.this is a pic hubby and I found on a fall color addventure.ain,t the little scare cow cute?I do not celebrate the devils day which is halloween!! I use to cause I was taken in by the lie to.but I found out the truth about it.and I desided if its the devils day way on earth would I as a christain have any thing to do with it?so I rejoice in the bounty of the harvest.because only God gives us our blessing.he sends the rain to water thethe fields and the veggies,flowers,that bless us so.He sends the cool weather to bring on the fall colors and keep the farmers cool as they bring in the harest to feed the world.so Its Gods month not the devils!!he don,t have nothing cause he is a loser.so I give all the glory of the fall and the harvest to GOD AND GOD ALONE!!! HAPPY HARVEST TIME TO ALL GIVE GOD THE GLORY AND THE PRAISE FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR. AND TELL OLD SLEW FOOT TO TAKE A HIKE!!!!!.better known as the devil.why give someone who made so much pain and problems here on earth any thing?  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home