View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

to all my Valentines.

Happy Valentines to you all and God bless.be sure to check out another memory from my childhood.its under this one.
guess its like fun monday.why I liked living where I lived.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

today the hubby called and wished me a happy valentines day.he said his grandma on his mom,s side is in the hospital.she is old guys so pray for her.she is 92 or 93.she has been in pain for some time now.they feel it is her heart.
this family has never lost a close member so they need prayer for when some thing like that takes place.
but Iam believing grandma will have some time left yet.
Hubby and I talked and it was nice.
do I want him home?no I just dont want him to feel I aint his friend yet.I still love him, just not the way I use to before he left me.
I care deeply what happens to him.its just I dont feel he is able to feel deeply enough for me to be the person I need him to be.
I want him to have a fresh start.and to feel we had something good even if its no longer there.pray for us both.
and if you have someone who is your rock and the love of your life then feel very blessed cause its a gift from God.
but if your alone just remember God sent you a Valentine his name is {JESUS}.and your never alone.

12:05 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Leann. Hope you had a nice day! I got a lot of cards and sweets from my little 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students. Took my mom out for supper tonight.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I hope you had a really nice valentine's Day too. Your pictires are so pretty and colordul. I love the red roses!
I also want to say that I really enjoy your stories about your life. You are a very interesting writer. Have you considered putting it in a book?
God bless.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you song bird for sharing your day with me.its nice you took your mom out for supper.mom,s need a valentine surprise to.


thanks mountain mama for stopping.yes I have been writing my life down in journals for years.and one day Lord willing I will write it in book form.God bless.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home