View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Log cabin Homes by lake superior

this is a resort on lake superior.off hand cant think of the name.but I know its not too far from "two Harbors".hubby and I went in to see what it was like.we didnt stay there but checked it out in case some day we could.they were lovely.the views were awesome to say the lest.I love Log homes anyway.so this was right up my ally.
but if I go Ill have to go alone or wait tell I have some one to go with.anyway this is a place if your up in northern minnasota check it out. two harbors is the little town you go through before you find it.this place is between two harbors and the split rock light house.its worth the trip.the senery in its self is worth the trip.I could live up there with no problems along that lake anywhere Id feel I were in heaven.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home