View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, February 17, 2007

superior shores is where we stayed.

this beach is near the lodge and you can walk out the door and go looking for agates.hubby and I were on the beach for only couple hours and found some.I took my chair and plopped my big butt down in between two little ridges of stones and picked tell my hearts content.I found sea glass and lotsof little aates.nice ones to.hubby he had so much fun and found some to.it was awesome day.the little gull was with us most of the time we were there.

Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I was in Duluth, MN several years ago to visit my daughter. Her husband was in the Navy and he was sent there. We went to Lake Superior and I put my toes in the water, just so I could say I did. I live on the Pacific coast.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for coming on my blog.you have the ocean,me I have a big mud puddle.God bless.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

So peaceful and close to nature..a blessing hugs NG..P.S. COLD here in Florida!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I am so glad you and your husband had a nice time at the beach and found some precious stones.
What fun, and a gull for company.
Thanks for your comments, it is still very hot here, close to 100 F and will be for a couple more days.
I was very grateful to my son and DIL
for the help in the garden.
Take care, Love, Merle.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Beautiful picture. I love the stories you have to tell about your different adventures

7:55 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks to everyone for coming on over to read.God bless you all.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 220 dollars on every site. But completely I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 220 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 300 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home